Thursday, October 15, 2009

Food Curve Balls

It is amazing how we can have a plan, be so pleased with our self for taking the time to prepare our food for the day, only to have a food curve ball thrown in. Dining out, specifically when your plans were to dine in, can often cause this curve ball effect. It is not the situation that we need to worry about but rather how we will deal with the situation. I found myself being treated to a beautiful lunch but it was a family style meal where I had very little control over the ordering. I understand that I have to adjust to these situations and do the best I can. I made it through the meal, a handful of calories higher than my standard lunch but I made up for it with a light dinner of salad with my new favorite Newman's Own Low Fat Sesame Ginger Dressing and a Boca Brushetta Tomato Basil Parmesan Burger. Two and a half years later it is still one meal at a time, one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment