Monday, October 5, 2009

Go Figure

I figure it's worth a shot. I will keep track of my weight management, my food related journey and the guidance I give to others through this blog. It seems like it will be fun. I will update with new food finds, thoughts and motivations. Maybe I am not so out there after all. Maybe it is just true discipline and a real desire to be healthy and thin. Feel free to post questions. Think of it as your free advice line. I look forward to being a part of your journey.

2 comments:

  1. I ate a reduced fat cupcake-figured out my points and wrote that bitch down! I am so proud - thanks for your guidance!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had my first Vita-Licious chocolate muffin top today. Just like chocolate cake! Thanks for the tip. With your guidance I have lost 6 pounds and hope to shed a few more. You're right, it's not so hard when you have the right low-cal food substitutions!! Love - 2South Roomie.

    ReplyDelete